I'm Lahiru Kavinda. Still I don't know who I am. But, I believe everyone is born to serve a special purpose. Currently I'm an undergraduate in B.Sc Agriculture B.Eng Software, graduateship in IT and an associate degree in Network Engineering (CCNA). I'm a professional content writer specialised in blog writing and I own the content and web creation company soora solutions. I'm a developer and an inventor recognised by the government of Sri Lanka. I'm also working with industrial automation, machine learning, influence marketing and business education. (Read my business blog from here)
- Best international Inventor – 2017 – Kaohsiung International invention competition (KIDE)
- International Gold medal for Biology – 2017 – Soora Nomenclature – KIDE
- International Gold medal for Structural engineering – Black gold brick – KIDE
- International Silver medal for environmental engineering – Landslide avoiding live fence method – KIDE 2017
- International Silver medal for Medicine – Portable Breathalyzer – KIDE 2017
- International Bronze medal for medicine – Health early warning kit – KIDE 2017
- Honor of Inventing award – World invention intellectual property association.
Environment pioneer presidents award and Great service award awarded for scoring 98% in the presidents award examination.
My inventions has been recognised with more than 25 National awards during 2017-2019 time period.